- Essential: must live 20 minutes from Clarkson.
The primary role of the Wanneroo Fire Support Brigade Volunteers is to assist with Incident Management through providing operational and administrative support at the control point of an emergency incident. In addition to this role, the Brigade also has a bulk water tanker which is used to provide a water source when there is a lack of water pressure or existing sources can be hard to access.
Wanneroo Fire Support Brigade is are looking for some new members to help us in the 2024/25 fire season:
Our Key Responsibilities include:
- Incident Management support
- Radio and Computer communications
- Providing water sources
Our key task is to assist the Incident Management Team control the emergency situation by providing support.
Benefits include learning new skills, making like minded friends, helping your community, and a sense of well being and confidence. This role will open up many opportunities.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
You will be required to have a car drivers licence, however the Brigade will pay for your National Police Clearance, Working with Children Check, and if required a Medical Check.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.