The Role TREASURER is a support role within the Unit. You will not be required at respond to incidents.
As TREASURER, you will....
• Work with and support local manager and leadership group.
• Attend and report at units bi-monthly meetings.
• Undertake Unit’s financial accounts.
• Management of unit’s budget, capturing all incoming and outgoing expenses. • Assist with grant applications and acquittals.
- National Police Certificate *
Some Book keeping experience required.
Position requires approx. 2hr pers week.
Ability to attend bi monthly meetings (Thurs)
Attend other meetings if required.
Ability to work from home.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.