AS A SUPPORT OFFICER YOU WILL......
• Work closely with the Local Manager. • Work with and distribute information to SES and Marine Service volunteers • Attend meetings as required. • Liaise with DFES when required. • Ability to work from home • Ability to attend meetings remotely
The following positions are available.....
ADMINISTRATION / SECRETARY • Preparing, capturing and circulation of meeting agendas and minutes. • Monitor units emails. • Maintain units records and filing • Manage Unit’s membership lists • Attend monthly meetings and AGM • Approx time required to complete this role per week:- 2-8hrs per week
• Management of SES, Marine Rescue and general financial accounts.
• Assist in grant acquittals
• Experience in Zero book keeping program preferable, but not essential. Training and on going support available.
• Approx time required to complete this role per week:- 2-8hrs p/week
SOCIAL MEDIA OFFICER • Manage the Unit's social media accounts in accordance with DFES Policies. • Some event planning assistance • Approx time required to complete this role per week:- 1-2hrs
- National Police Certificate *
Volunteering comes with great benefits....
• Become part of an inclusive and positive team
• Help the community in time of need
• Personal development - learn a variety of new and amazing skills
• Develop lasting friendships
• Work closely with other community groups and government agencies.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.