Leonora VFRS volunteers play a significant and vital role in ensuring the Local Communities and Travelers are safe by undertaking both operational and non-front line functions. As an active volunteer, you will learn the necessary skills to assist with;
- Bush Fire Response
- Structure Fires
- Road Crash Rescue/ Fires
- Natural Hazard Support
- Hazard Materials Response
Volunteering is an opportunity to become an integral part of our hardworking team and offers benefits such as
- Learning new skills
- Ongoing training with experienced trainers
- Support and mentoring from experienced members and DFES Staff
- Meeting new people and enjoying the company of like minded people.
If any or all of this interests you, please submit an expression of interest as we would love to speak with you.
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.