Back to results
As an SES Volunteer you will be trained to assist the community to cope with natural or man-made disasters including storm, cyclone, earthquake and flood. Volunteers also carry out land searches, water searches and flood rescues. We provide comprehensive training and support and a great team based culture. If you think you would be able to perform these roles please submit an Expression of Interest below. Our roles include:
- Temporary repairs to houses damaged as a result of storms, flooding, vehicle accidents, fallen trees etc.
- Flood boat rescue and operations.
- Aiding the community in the event of flood, earthquake or tsunami
- Assisting the WA Police with searches for missing or lost persons
- Provide first aid; casualty removal