Social Media Coordinator
Are you curious about volunteering for the emergency services in a non-frontline role? Nannup SES are looking for a creative individual who has an interest in digital media, giving back to the local community and applying skills in a challenging new environment, to join our dynamic team. We encourage involvement from members of all ages and are committed to providing a supportive and positive environment.
SES volunteers play a significant and vital role in helping to ensure their local communities are safe. The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the local community is kept informed with what’s going on at the unit. Utilising social media and direct media services, the Social Media Coordinator will:
- Engage with an online audience
- Promote unit services & safety messaging
- Keep the community up to date with unit activities
Volunteering is an opportunity to become an integral part of our fun, hardworking team and offers many benefits such as:
- Ongoing training and support
- Learning new skills
- Meeting new people and liaising with diverse groups
- Applying your skills and knowledge in a challenging new environment
Contributing to the safety of your local community
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.