The Exmouth BFB is the primary bush fire response for the Shire of Exmouth, handling a range of incidents across the vast Exmouth region. Exmouth BFB also responds in support of the Exmouth VFRS when required. We are currently looking for people willing to be active firefighters with the brigade.
- Response to fires and other emergencies
- Attendance to monthly training days
- Attendance to community events, weekend training courses and other brigade activities (when available)
- Assisting in keeping the brigade’s appliances and equipment ready for action
- Must be a minimum age of 16 years
What’s in it for you?
- The sense of satisfaction from keeping your community safe from emergencies
- Training opportunities in a range of Fire, Emergency Management and Leadership skills
- Opportunities for state-wide operational deployment with DFES
- Opportunity to join a team and meet great people
- Serve your community
- Personal satisfaction and challenge yourself
- Opportunity to apply your skills in a new environment
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.