Tom Price SES unit are looking for people to join their teams to provide essential and rewarding services to the community. As an SES volunteer you will be trained to assist the community to cope with natural disasters and emergencies such as land searches, storm damage, cyclones, vehicle accidents, fallen trees and vertical rescues.
- A high quality of basic training and the option of ongoing professional development.
- Make friends and get involved with your community
- An improved sense of wellbeing as you connect with others locally
Skills & Characteristics:
- Problem solving and initiative
- Great communication & team work
- Keen to learn new skills
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Tasks and responsibilities will vary across each unit, with a wide range of both operational and support roles available. There is something for everyone to get involved in.
- For more information about our positions and the expected commitment, please apply here to express an interest and we will contact you shortly.
- Driver's Licence (HR)
- National Police Certificate *
We are seeking for individual who currently hold a HR license or seeking to gain one, if you haven't got a HR license we still want to hear from you.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.