This role is responsible for overseeing effective and efficient financial and administrative services.
- A high quality of basic training and the option of ongoing professional development.
- Make friends and get involved with your community
- An improved sense of wellbeing as you connect with others locally
- Opportunity to become an active operational member if desired
Skills & Characteristics:
- Experience in business and finance or a related field
- Problem solving and initiative
- Great communication & team work
- Keen to learn new skills
As part of the role you will undertake tasks including:
- Overseeing bookkeeping operations
- Reviewing and overseeing reconciliation of all accounts
- Reviewing monthly financial reports for the SES Unit
- Prepare reports to present to all member of the Unit at monthly Unit Meetings
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is wanting to gain further experience to get back into the workforce whilst also supporting your local community. Its a Win/Win Situation!
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.