The Exmouth SES Unit is a dedicated, but fun team who work to assist our community to cope with a range of emergencies including search (missing people), cyclone and storm damage and vertical rescue. We are seeking people with a range of skills to provide much needed support to the team. While these roles are not on the front line they enable our teams to provide the services needed to keep our community safe. We are looking for people with a range of skills across:
- Social media
- Catering or event planning
- Community engagement
- You can contribute to the emergency services and community while using or developing your existing skills
- Be a valued part of a great team providing essential services to the community.
- If you feel a bit adventurous you can try some of the training our response team undertakes.
- Find a role that is flexible and can work in with the time you have available
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- This will depend on the role you take on. We will provide training and guidance to get you started and supported as you grow into your role.
- DFES and the SES have networks of volunteers who undertake these roles. These networks are supportive and can also help you develop into the role you wish to undertake.
Can you do it:
- Of course you can do it! Use your current skills or develop new ones and have some fun with the SES team.
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.