As an SES team member you will be trained and equipped to responded to natural disasters and emergencies including:
- Floods, cyclones, storms, tsunamis and earthquakes.
- Land searches, vertical rescues and air observations.
You will learn how to assist your community in preparing for these events and often be called upon to help other emergency services.
We also have plenty of opportunities for volunteers to assist behind the scenes in non-operational roles so please let us know if you have the skills to help us in these areas.
- Administration, social media, public relations, vehicle and equipment maintenance.
Derby SES look forward to hearing from YOU!
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.