It is essential for this role to reside in the Eastern Portion of Gidgegannup.
- Commit to a roster team 1 week in 4.
- Turn out to fires during your roster or when available.
- Actively participate in training.
- Take care of your equipment and PPC.
Skills you will attain:
- Basic training and safety
- Controlling Bush Fires
- Radio operations
- Driving fire appliances
- Pumps and equipment
- Incident Management
- National Police Certificate *
You are required to live in the Eastern portion of Gidgegannup.
Basic fitness and stamina.
Applicants can be any age from 16 years, any sex, ethnic background etc, as all we need is commitment.
It is important that new recruits reside in Gidgegannup, as you need to be close to achieve first responder effectiveness.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.