- Provide a light meal for volunteers at the end of our Wednesday training nights and at some of our weekend courses.
- Catering for 25-35 hungry volunteers.
- We have all the facilities and equipment needed.
- All catering expenses are covered, you will be responsible for ordering and stocking the kitchen and pantry.
- If you are at home in a kitchen and enjoy feeding people we would love to hear from you.
- We also run weekend camps at least twice a year. If you are able to assist by organising menus and food that would be a great help. If you like bush cookery, socialising and camping even better.
- We also do the odd sausage sizzle to raise funds so being able to organise the supplies is another useful skill and contribution.
- National Police Certificate *
The Volunteer Catering Role –requires a basic induction and some brief on-line courses to become active.
This role is purely to assist with the catering and welfare responsibilities and although not essential it would better suit someone who lives with a 10 minute radius of the Bayswater Unit and has their own vehicle.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.